- All rental agreements will require a copy of Renter’s Certificate of Insurance naming RCMA and the City of Redlands as “additional insured.”
- More information will be given by the Event Coordinator regarding insurance upon rental inquiry.
- Mission Gables will provide one on-site attendant during the hours of the event.
- Contact Keely Fisher, Mission Gables Event Coordinator, at 909.793.7316 or email@example.com to request an event reservation.
- All events must end by 10:00pm to insure clean-up is complete by 11:00pm.
Equipment for Events
- All rentals include the set-up and take-down of requested tables and chairs that are available at Mission Gables.
- All additional event supplies and equipment must be removed from Mission Gables immediately following the event. All commercially rented equipment must be removed from the building premises no later than 9am the following morning.
- Mission Gables staff cannot assist in loading, unloading or carrying equipment to the area being used. The Renter and/or Renter’s vendors must provide their own staff, dollies or carts for this purpose.
- No objects may be attached to the walls, fixtures, windows, or ceiling by any means.
- Any additional chairs, tables, or stands brought in for events must have a felt or rubber padding that prevents damage to the Mission Gables floors.
- Only tea lights in votive candles and pillar candles in hurricane lamps are allowed, and the container must be an inch above the flame and/or in compliance with the Redlands Fire Department and the Mission Gables insurance agreement.
- Mission Gables does not have a parking lot or any designated parking. Parking is available in any public parking space such as Joslyn Senior Center, public parking lots at the corner of Brookside and Eureka, the library, and the Redlands Mall. No vehicles, unless approved by event coordinator, may park in the Mission Gables Bowl House driveway.
- Parking may be available for a fee at the Contemporary Club upon Renter’s prior arrangement with the Contemporary Club. (The Contemporary Club parking is located across the street from the Mission Gables Bowl House. Contact Mary Burroughs for booking information regarding parking-lot rentals 909-793-0518)
- Catering is permitted for events, but must be approved by the Event Coordinator. Mission Gables does not provide catering services and it is the responsibility of the Renter to make arrangements for all catering needs and services required for the event.
- The Renters will be responsible for ensuring that caterers clean up thoroughly. This includes disposing of all trash in trash bags and removing them to the outdoor bins located outside Mission Gables.
- The sale of alcoholic beverages anywhere on the Mission Gables Bowl House premises, either inside or outside on the courtyard is strictly forbidden.
- Wine and beer may be served, but not sold, in or on the premises of Mission Gables.
- Wine and beer may be served and consumed inside the building or on the Courtyard; however, no alcohol shall be allowed on the front porch or lawn area.
- No hard liquor is allowed
- Renter shall be responsible for providing transportation for the safety and well-being of any guests in need.
- No alcohol may be served to a minor.
- Failure to comply with the above statements shall result in the immediate cancelation of the event.
- Each rental space is handicap accessible with both ramps and elevator available for use.
- Wireless access for Renters and Renter’s attendees during the event is available upon request.
- All interior spaces of Mission Gables and the Talbert Courtyard are entirely non-smoking areas.